Monday, October 20, 2008

Family Shoot

So I did a family shoot the week before our little fire, and I am FINALLY done with them. This was such an awesome family to shoot, and this little guy is a hoot!!! Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

To see more go to my photo blog...........tippytoesblog.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Robin said...

What a cute picture! You are a great photographer Heather.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! What a beautiful family.

heather said...

Cute picture!! And sorry about that cute little pink coat below! Bet your glad that damages weren't worse than what they were! How scary!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a great picture and a cute family.

Gwen said...

I'm new to your blog but absolutely love it. I've tagged you now and you're linked in on my blog also. Enjoy answering your 4/4's. :)

Beautiful photo also. I wish you lived closer and could do our family portraits. They never turn out anything close to this. :)

Hollie said...

What a cute little guy. I looked at the rest of the pictures, they're great. I love the background, very pretty.

Jess said...

Those pictures were amazing and the setting is so beautiful.

RC said...

F.A.B. Photo's

Family - looks like a lot of fun

Adorable - little guy

Beautiful - location and shots