Eat, Sleep & Breathe
SOCCER!!
I am a Soccer Mom! Everything about me just SCREAMS "soccer Mom!" (Well, I don't drive a mini-van, as long as they make 3rd row SUV's I won't have to comply with THAT part of being a soccer Mom.!)
4 days a week we have soccer. Blaise has practice twice a week, then at least one game a week, (next week he has 3!) and then the Hubby and I coach Caiden's team every Saturday morning, and every Saturday afternoon both boys are in a Soccer Camp at the University. This is the first year with both boys playing, so we are up to our necks in soccer!
At Blaise's game last Wednesday his team won, Blaise made 3 goals.
The competition has started..........
Blaise challenged Caiden to see if he could make 3 goals too. I told Blaise that that wasn't a fair challenge. This is Caiden's first year of play, Blaise has played for 4 years already. But Caiden was up to it, which surprised me because Caiden is not a competitive person, AT ALL!
So at Caiden's game on Saturday, Blaise reminded him of their little competiion, and I again reminded Caiden that it didn't matter if he made ANY goals, just go have fun.
Game on!
Caiden had his game face on!! He was a little maniac out there!
Caiden made his 3 goals! 
When the game was over, and I was passing out the treats, I saw Blaise walk over to Caiden and give him a high five and said, "I knew you could do it!! Let's go for four next week!"
Yep, we are a soccer family,.............and I think it's starting to show.

5 comments:
That has to be the most adorable picture ever (the first one of Caiden). He looks so cute in his uniform, his game face grimace...it's perfect!
Hee hee, Caiden makes me laugh. He's so cute. Good job boys, you are awesome! Can't wait to see you in action. I promise I won't feel like crap forever...I better not anyways. =)
GAME ON!
LOVIN' MY SOCCER BOYS.
HOW CUTE ARE THEY.
CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK UP THERE AND SEE THEM PLAY.
P.S. CAIDEN, I LIKE YOUR NUMBER.
GREAT JOB GUYS, YOU'RE AWESOME. WAY TO KICK IT.
This post brought back memories. I come from a soccer family. Everyone in my family played soccer and my mom was a coach and referee. I kind of miss those days.
Your blog hasn't showed up on my bloglines for a while so I thought you weren't blogging. I've read posts about weirdos out there in blogging land. I don't think it's irresponisible if you have a public blog. It's not like you are giving out directions to your house and announcing where the spare key is located. That's just me though.
BTW- I love Ava's Easter dress and I love your blog design.
There is soooo nothing wrong with being a soccer Mom!!! Something I LOVE being! Anything to do with soccer, in my book, is heaven! Lucky you!! I've got one child in soccer right now, and wished they were all in it, all the time! Seriously, makes me cry to watch my kids play soccer. It's a sickness, I know. But one that I don't want to get rid of! In my family we are a soccer family, but only because I enjoy playing it. I am having no luck with my kids loving it. They'll play it, yes, but it's just not their thing. I'm going to have to live vicariously through my nephew who reminds me so much of myself when he plays soccer!
Rebecca
RootsAndWingsCo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment