Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm a loser baby!!!

Oh.My.Gosh!

This is seriously SO embarrassing! I am down in votes............by a lot! It comes at a very hard time too because I am having some drama with a girl-friend of mine, so I feel like a TOTAL loser!!

So since I'm already a big loser, I have no shame in begging! PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!! PLEASE LINK UP ON YOUR BLOG!! PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE FOR ME!!!

At this point it's not even about winning anymore, now I just want to be able to hold my head up high and lose gracefully, not by a LANDSLIDE!!!

I know you all already voted, and thank you SO SO SO much! I owe ya! So now we just have to get the word out even more! Wouldn't you want me to do the same for you?!!!

GO here.......VOTE!!

2 comments:

RC said...

Sorry Sweetie, we aren't much help, no one really reads our blog except family, I did put it on my facebook though, again, probably not much help (sorry)

If it helps, I think you did a great job on your article, Sego Lily would be lucky to have you guest blog for them.

Love ya,

Gina said...

I linked up for you on my blog today. Wishing you luck! :)