Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh me, oh my!

Where to begin?

We finally got our Internet back up!! Can you believe our service provider re-scheduled on me THREE times!! Don't they understand that I NEED my computer!?!?! Oy!

Lots has happened since I've been gone. Lots!
Good, Bad, and all the in betweens.
We moved, Jason had his surgery-still recovering, Ava ended up in the Emergency room, Caiden turned 6, Ava turned 4, two soccer tournaments - 8 games, a newborn shoot, back to school shopping, getting ready for another year of teaching dance, movies, mini-golf, a family crisis, demolishing a restaurant, swimming, and a partridge in a pear tree!

I'll fill y'all in soon. For now, a bathtub is calling my name!

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow...you haven't been busy at all, have you?

Jennifer Richins said...

I hope life slows down a bit for you so you can catch your breath.

The Lingo Family said...

Sounds so dramatic. Hope all is well. Enjoy your bubble bath- you deserve the relaxation.