Christmas Day
Christmas!!!
This Christmas was kinda like a roller coaster.
I was SUPER excited about it.
Then got a little bummed about it because I was having a hard time getting some presents the kids wanted.
Then so many people showed us so much love and kindness and I got the spirit back.
Then,............I got SUPER sick.
I tried really hard not to let the flu get the best of me. WE woke up early and did presents.
Santa delivered!
Caiden got his drums! Blaise got his electric guitar and Avery got her electric piano. Santa seemed to think I would LOVE a house full of loud instruments!! {wink wink}

The kids played all morning, while I tried to be a part of it, but I kept dosing in and out of conciousness.............zzzzzzzzzzzz...............zzzzzzzzzzzzz
That night my sister and her family came over and we had a very nice ham dinner, ......mmmmmmmmm.......ham! And visited and played with toys, and then I went back to sleep!
I didn't take many pictures, but I got a few, and those will have to do!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 2009

1 comment:
WOW!! That is quite the noisy loot that Santa brought you guys. Looks like lots of fun. So sorry you were sick, that is not good.
Post a Comment