Thankful {day 4}
Today I am Thankful for the school my kids go to. The kids have made a place for themselves there, and we all love it.
We used to move around a lot, so Blaise has gone to a few schools, so we have other schools to compare, and so it's nice to KNOW that we are at a good place, with good teachers, and good office staff.
I have the priveledge of being able to help at the school often. I get to help in each of the kids classes once a month, I help with the PTO once a month, and then I get to help with the P.E. classes for Presidental Testing, and I get to work the Book Fairs.
It's so nice to know all the staff, know the teachers, know the parents, and feel involved and like we belong.
The kids are doing very well there. Blaise has always had a harder time with school, but he's been doing very well, and is enjoying his classes. We just got their report cards and I'm proud to say that I have some GREAT students!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment