Friday, May 15, 2009

And the Blog Design goes too.........

Cowgirl at Heart!!!

WOO HOO!!!

I put all the names in a hat and let the hubby pick one out!!!

I can't wait to see what we come up with.

Thank You all for entering. It was fun meeting some new blogger's out there.
For those of you that didn't win, but still want a blog re-vamp, let me know. I am doing a special right now for $25! That's a $20 savings!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great Friday!

Jennifer Richins said...

Yay for Debbie. I'm sure you two will come up with a super cute design.

Cowgirl at Heart said...

I'm sooooo excited! I know you will come up with something wonderful for me!

Thanks Jason for pickin' my name!

2 Little Irish Boys said...

I can't wait to see her designed blog! What a fun name to work with too!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Cowgirl at Heart. Your blog page is SO pretty! I know you will do a great job! It was super duper nice of you to have a give away!