What I've been up to.......
life has been good, just plain old busy! Isn't that how we ALL feel? The last couple weeks of school is always a mad house around here.
We've had field trips and school performances galore!
Soccer wrapped up last night with a GREAT game.........we don't get much of a break though. Try-out's are in a week,and he will have a few summer tournements.
Caiden's team has wrapped up for the season too. He did so great and it was fun to coach. We signed up to coach next year too.
We have been getting the pool cleaned and ready for another fun filled summer. We went and bought new swimsuits, sunscreen and some pool toys yesterday.
Dance is wrapping up too. We have two recitals next week and then I'm done teaching. I am trying to decide if I want to teach again next year. Every other day I have a new decision, so we will see.
We have two back to back trips coming up soon. The first is just the hubby and I. Can you believe that we have NEVER been on a trip, just the two of us? We are going up to Portland for Hubby's sister's wedding, but we decided that since we never have time to take a trip, we'll make this one count! Then we are taking a family trip the weekend after. Fun times!
Kids only have 8 days of school left! WOO HOO!!! I have some fun summer treats, crafts, activities planned.
These last few weeks of school, soccer, and dance are always hectic, but so fun too!!
So, what have you been up to?

4 comments:
Isn't it fun having a busy life with the kiddos! Love summer, we are getting our pool ready and my youngest will turn 1 in two weeks!! My life if consumed with birthday!!
yay! I am glad that your hubby's sister is getting married. She is pretty excited to see you!
Trying to finish up this last week of school! Come on summer!
Only 8 days left of school? How exciting. I can't wait to see you next weekend. It feels like it's been forever. Have a safe and fun trip.
Post a Comment